The UK needs to have 10 million homes with solar panels on them if the government is to meet its renewable energy promises by 2020. That’s why the government is paying homeowners to go solar by installing panels on their roofs.
But the government is beginning to cut these incentives, known as the Feed-in Tariff. This is because the costs of solar panel installation is decreasing by 10% each year and experts say solar panels pay for themselves in energy bill savings.
So if you’ve been thinking about getting solar panels, now is the time to act. You can get 4.25p/kWh before 30th September when the tariff will be cut once again. The rate continues to go down every 3 months, so you need to get in there fast.
You’ll receive the TAX FREE Feed-in Tariff for 20 years, no matter what happens to the tariff in the future.
Still unsure? These are some of the reasons you should go solar before September:
1. Cut your bills by 50% by generating your own electricity
2. End your dependence on the ‘Big Six’ and protect yourself from rising electricity costs
3. Earn up to £5000 with the Feed-in Tariff over 20 years, with your payments connected to inflation
4. Get a solar battery with your system and save another 15% on your bills by using stored electricity at night
5. Add value to your home – homebuyers want houses with solar panels already installed
It’s easy to get started
- Click on your location on the map
- Fill in our quick online form to compare quotes from up to 4 solar installers in your area. It’s that easy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?